Oh yeah, Happy New Year

I didn't see any fireworks or stay up. At 10pm I went straight to bed and slept into the New Year. I woke up suddenly at 2am to rush to the toilet because of stomach problems.

When I finally came out of the bathroom to go back to bed, I heard a faint voice in the dark.

Michelle: "Happy New Year."

Me: "Oh yeah, Happy New Year."

Back to sleep.

When I woke, I felt that my system had finally calmed and I regained some appetite. I felt rather weak because 4 days of consistent sickness took a lot out of me. It was also pretty stressful adjusting to the new environment and my travel companions. I was more comfortable now. I also finally had the chance to send an email out to family and friends so I felt more closure and assurance :)

Then we flew to Delhi!

Comments

Popular Posts