Sari Shopping in Andheri


Today we had a lovely breakfast at the hotel. (The buffet was included.) However, I didn't feel like eating much because I was still gassy and bloated.




Anyways, I got sucked into buying a sari for $178 US. I saw one in my favorite royal deep blue color and thought, "I like it!" So I bought it.




Then, we shopped around the nearby bazaar. I found some gold slippers, bangles, and a camera case, all pretty cheap and good finds. I look forward to shopping some more in the Colaba district.





The first event of Malini's wedding was entertainment and dancing in the banghra style. It was so entertaining! American weddings seem boring in comparison. Everyone performed, even the parents of the bride and groom. The food was good and we got to meet some people. They made us feel special because we were the only "Western" people there.



Comments

Popular Posts