Jai Ho! (off to my destiny)


Heya bros and sistas!


I hope you all have been faring well this past 2010 :) As some of you know may know, I will be on the other side of the world in India as we move on to 2011 (Dec26-Jan7). I am really looking forward to this opportunity to travel and attend a traditional Indian wedding with my co-worker, Michelle, and her mother! I will also get to personally send Michelle off to a year of studies in France as a dear well-wishing friend:)


If you have the heart to, please pray for good conversations and that God would fully use me to shine for Him there despite the spiritual darkness. Most of all, may my interactions be marked with Christ-like love that would touch the hearts of those I meet and spend time with. Also, please pray for my protection and shrewdness in safety! I can't bring pepper spray on the plane so I'll have to resort to my fists and feet in the moment of danger. Thanks!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

until next year...


To Him be the glory,
Vero

Comments

Popular Posts